Aishwarya   |   Akshay   |   Sanjay   |   Shahrukh   |   Bollywood TV   |   DATABASE   |   FORUM   |   NEWS   |   RINGTONES   |   TAGS

Bollywood Movie Database

Quick Menu

Home arrow Entertainment arrow Specials arrow Civil procedure
Special News E-news Entertainment Sport
Maximale hypotheek
There are no translations availableWilt u zakelijk gaan investeren? Of staat u op het punt een huis te kopen. Bereken dan zelf snel, makkelijk en overzichtelijk het bedrag dat u maximaal kunt lenen voor een hypotheek. Indien u weet wat u max...
Civil procedure E-mail
In everyday life we do things together with many others. As long as the cooperation goes well, this is nice. But how should the well if the cooperation crashes and anticipates a problem that no longer mutually to resolve it? You can tackle each other and fight until someone wins, but this is certainly not the most sensible solution. A solution that can hopefully lead to a satisfactory result is put a civil procedure. This article describes how civil proceedings through the district.


If you have a conflict with a person or body that no longer exists in concert can be, you can engage in a civil court. This may be a court proceeding or a district court proceedings. This procedure is applied to employment, rental disputes, agency, hire purchase, lease and claims to NLG 5000, -.


It is usually not required for you to leave by a lawyer in the district. You may then proceed itself. In a complex case it is advisable to you to leave by an expert. This is no lawyer, but it is also an officer or a lawyer's office assistance. The person assisting you is your agent. You must authorize your representative in writing if he / she is not a lawyer. If you still want to proceed then a (cheap) do-it-yourself summons in the form of a summons form sufficient. This should be sent to the Registrar of the district. This sends back to your party (= opponent).

Payment of court fees

When the summons form you must pay court fees. The amount awarded depends on the type of case and the amount involved. You can get a discount of 25, 50 or 75 percent, depending on your income. This is only possible if a written request to reduce lodges in the Registry. When you win the case and the other is condemned to pay the 'cost', than there are in any case, this court costs. Nor can a part of your legal fees covered.


If the defendant received the summons form, it is possible that he is not responding. In that case he default, as mentioned. The court will usually decide without the counterparty heard. He gives a default award. The defendant has the opportunity to go there in opposition. This is not the same as an appeal. The defendant will then in turn you have to sue and then start the whole procedure again.

If the defendant does respond send his defense in time to the Registry. This defense is the conclusion of answer. This document will be forwarded to you as a plaintiff. The response from you this is the reply, after which the defendant may respond again in his rejoinder.

Throughout this process there is the possibility that the court requires him to appear and further information or evidence. Then will the district decide. It is possible that this is the final verdict, but that does not. He may also meet one of the parties to a certain proposition to prove. If a party does not agree with the final award may within a specific period appeal.


After the ruling of the court, the loser do whatever the verdict is. To this end, the winner of a written request to the loser. It is possible that the loser does not meet the application requirements. In that case, the bailiff turned on. He can then apply various enforcement measures, such as seizure of goods or wages.


Set to appeal to the court against a decision of the district is only possible in cases where the amount involved exceeds NLG 2500, - or in cases where the interest is not good money to print. Higher professional representation by a lawyer is mandatory.

Source: This article was written to an article which is published every Wijnmalen at TU Delft.


Only registered users can write comments!